Monday, July 21, 2008

DEATH

what really scares me is when people get old..what goes through their mind?..do they always feel scared that one day its all going to end??...what if they are alone and old?...what would I do if I was in that position?..would I still have a positive approach towards life?...see the point is that one day I am going to realize that I am old…I probably have a few years left..and I probably will die soon..then what would I do?..will I care about people remembering me?..or will I just except the fact that its all over…will I just give up and die before I actually die??..what if I do something really impressive and people remember me but after few years no one even remembers what I looked like or who I was?...i would be dead and it wont matter…nothing would matter..everything would be over and I could do nothing about it….then why cant I choose to have a life or not??..if I cant choose when to die?..then why cant I choose to have a life in the first place???...why are we forced into this life?..why go through so much trouble?...why go through all the bullshit?..and for what?...if I had a choice..i would choose to never be born..never go through thi stupid pointless life….because in the end..u die…and no one can do anything about it…and everyone goes away…u are left alone…and then you die alone..

why do we have to see death?...why cant people just vapourize?...or vanish?...why do we have to see them fall sick and in pain?..why do we even have the instinct to care for others…I wish I could just stop caring….that would never hurt me…and I know that’s very selfish but It would be so easy to see people come and go…never to be sad or feel bad about them…I guess one of the reasons why I wanted to be a doctor was to stop caring…and never to get hurt…because once I experience death more than anyone else..i might be able to deal with it…because right now it’s the worst feeling to listen talk or do anything about

No comments: